Made from Capilene® Daily, baselayer is the lightest and stretchiest for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and 50-UPF sun protection make these new Capilene Daily styles my personal favorite tops to wear, whether here at the shop, traveling, or out fishing. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Features include a smooth jersey face for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility and a self-fabric V-neck collar that feels soft against skin.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric shallow V-neck
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- 4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.