For alpine climbers, river guides and ski patrollers, schlepping gear is in the job description. Patagonia's Black Hole™ Duffel is their go-to luggage. Why? Durable and rugged, and highly weather-resistant, your bag is protected from the elements (including gravity). A zippered U-shaped lid (which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items) gets you into the main compartment. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1417 g (50 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.