The Douglas DXF rods represent an outstanding value in a great all-around fly rod. Delicate enough to do fine dry fly work, but with enough backbone to muscle a brutish smallmouth out of a logjam. They are crisp in their action, but don’t sacrifice line feel even at short distances. Beautifully finished and backed by a lifetime warranty, they have earned a solid reputation among anglers that put performance over the prestige of a high price tag.
• High modulus blanks
• Fishing tapers for both strength and presentation
• Wood insert reel seat with anodized uplock
• AAA cork grip, scaled for each rod size
• Saltwater rods weights 7-10 weight
• Hard chrome stripper frames and snake guides
• Cordura triangle tube with rod sock
Fishpond consider this the Crowned Jewel among their fishing vests. One of the originals of...
Salmon 1 Line capacity: WF10+170 (30lb Dacron) Salmon 2 Line capacity: WF11+280 (30lb Dacron) Built...
Several years ago, a friend of mine sold me a new-in-box Cascapedia that he had...